Hey Y’all! We have a lot of really easy and fun meals for you this week! We tried 2 new (to us) recipes, and prepared some old favorites. We hope you enjoy all the food in this week’s “What’s For Dinner” video! Please *Subscribe* for more videos!
More What’s For Dinner Videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRW5mlnZumN3QJXAJHqR6TZDHTptAY3VT
Resources, Recipes, Etc:
* Our document for times and temps that we use in our Air Fryer is here: http://hambones.org/letscookyall/index.php/2019/01/06/air-fryer-times-and-temps/
Please NOTE: we are constantly updating this document for our air fryer 🙂
* One of our Air Fryer videos (showing how we make potatoes, sweet potatoes, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, etc) is here: https://youtu.be/VEhH0HhPjTM
* The Air Fryer we use is here: https://amzn.to/2DPbUKU
* How we make many of our Salads is here: https://youtu.be/iIXn8636_k4
* My recipe for homemade Taco Seasoning is here: http://hambones.org/letscookyall/index.php/recipe/stacys-taco-seasoning-mix/
* My recipe for homemade Ranch Seasoning Mix is here: http://hambones.org/letscookyall/index.php/recipe/ranch-seasoning-mix/
* The Instant Pot we use is here: https://amzn.to/30Fvh1H
* OXO colander to use in Instant Pot: https://amzn.to/3ipmojb
* The recipe we very loosely followed for the apricot chicken is here: https://www.smalltownwoman.com/skillet-apricot-chicken/#tasty-recipes-30524
* How to make Creamy Cole Slaw is here: https://youtu.be/FkjIXzWOr78
* How to make potato salad in an Instant Pot is here: Video: https://youtu.be/dPF70rECOSE
* The recipe we followed for the Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding Cups is here – https://tasty.co/recipe/banana-bread-pudding (Note: we converted to Air Fryer using our favorite site, airfryercalculator.com)
My Ibotta referral link: kmhrtod — Just go to https://ibotta.com/rebates to sign up (or download the app to your smart phone), and be sure to enter my referral code in the box on the signup screen. You’ll get $10 to start, and then I get $5 once you complete your first $20 in rebates (Ibotta pays through PayPal or your bank account). Let me know if you need more info or help 🙂
Y’all!!! We now have an Amazon storefront, so any items you purchase through our links helps support our channel; you don’t pay anything extra, but we get a small percentage to help offset the cost of videos: Visit our storefront here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/letscookyall
Creator Note: This is not a sponsored video. All products were purchased by me, and all opinions are solely my own!
Music Credit: free from the YouTube library and BenSound (www.bensound.com).
Thanks for watching our video! We’d love for you to subscribe to our channel, if you haven’t already, and we love comments and interacting with viewers here. You can find many of our recipes at our blog! Check it out at http://www.hambones.org/letscookyall
You can also find us here on other social media:
Have a wonderful and blessed day! ~ Stacy and Tim
#whatsfordinner #meals #recipes #letscookyall #cookingfortwo