#vegetariandiet #musclebuilding #fulldayeating #fitnessmylife2018
Muscle building on a vegetarian diet is not challenging if you know what to eat. Check out my full-day eating video for a high protein vegetarian diet and find out what you can include in your diet to gain muscles at a very low cost.
Meal 1 (Pre-Workout): 01:33
Meal 2(Post-Workout): 03:24
Meal 3 (Lunch): 04:46
Meal 4 (Snacks): 06:46
Meal 5 (Dinner): 07:36
Meal 6 (Before Bed Snacks): 09:28
Whey protein brands that you can buy online
1. Optimum Nutrition
5. BSN SYNTHA-6
6. My Protein
How to check the originality of protein
1)The logo test: One can’t import or distribute supplements unless they have a license to do so. And this license number should always be there on the supplement. Very few distributors have the license to sell supplements in India. The license is a sticker on the supplement containing vital information such as the date of manufacture, import date, rate, etc.
Always buy directly from the company or authorized dealers. Avoid using the services of a middleman for such products. All products have a unique identification number along with the expiry date, which can be scanned,
2)The seal test: If there is no seal on your supplement container then it’s a fake. Also, check the seal on the inner side of the lid — the fake ones are loosely sealed and are of poor quality. If the product is authentic, the seal on the bottle should have proper edges and should be uniformly attached. Seals usually have the brand name endorsed on them, if it is plain there’s a chance you’re holding a fake product.
3)The mixing test: Add a scoop of your protein powder to some water at normal temperature. Now, shake in a shaker for 30 seconds. If you notice any lumps, clumps or residue, your supplement is fake.
4)The taste test: Always read reviews of the supplement on various bodybuilding forums online, before finalizing on the one. Read up about what it would taste like. If the taste doesn’t match, you know you’ve bought a fake. Also, if you have used the same brand before, but get a different taste this time around, again your supplement is not authentic. Unless, the change came from the manufacturer, and that’s something you must enquire.
5)The barcode/QR code test: The bar code and the QR code should provide the correct URL link to the product information. You can also use the QR scanner on your phone to get the correct product details.
6)The MRP sticker test: Lastly, do remember that even fake products have a fake sticker for the MRP on the container. If you notice anything off about the sticker, you can assume it’s fake.
Go ahead and make a wise choice, you guys!
Soy Chunks Bhurji Recipe:
1 cup soya chunks ( soya nuggets )
1 onion medium-sized
3 garlic cloves
1 tomato large
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp cumin seeds ( jeera )
Coriander leaves for garnishing
1 1/2 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
1. Soak soya chunks in hot water for around 20 minutes.
2. Drain water and when it cools down, squeeze all the water from the soya chunks.
3. Chop the soya chunks into small pieces as I have done here.
4. Alternatively, pulse the soya chunks a couple of times in a mixer.
5. Chop onion, tomatoes, and garlic finely.
6. Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds.
7. When cumin seeds crackle, add chopped onions and garlic.
8. Saute till onions turn light brown.
9. Now add the chopped tomatoes and let it cook till the tomatoes get mashed.
10. Reduce heat and add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, and garam masala powder.
11. Fry for a minute.
12. Add chopped soya chunks and let this cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
13. Remove from heat and squeeze fresh lemon and garnish the bhurji with chopped coriander leaves.
14. Soya chunks bhurji is ready to be served hot with chapatis or rice.
Click here to Subscribe:http://www.youtube.com/c/FitnessMyLife
Like me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Fitness-My-Life-206290109984763/
Follow me on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/fitnessmylife2018/
Follow me on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/fitnessmylife2
For Business inquiries / Collab: email@example.com