How to make fudgy chewy Brownies without eggs using just one bowl! These Brownies are the perfect dessert for chocoholic people because the taste of chocolate is very rich and no one could imagine that they are eggless.
►The ingredients are very easy to find, but I leave you some substitutions in the written recipe down below in this box.
►EGGLESS RECIPE VIDEOS: https://bit.ly/39SNJY5
► COOKIE BROWNIES: https://bit.ly/3aFUihv
►THE BEST EASY EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REAS_hNr3eU&ab_channel=HowTasty
►ONE SKILLETT BROWNIE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLP3SWKjtBQ
►CHEESECAKE BROWNIES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn6KB1068C4
Please, leave a comment and subscribe to my channel for more recipe videos!
Video Gear Used For This Video:
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2Im0Z8E
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2rKoWzl
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2Ii8vW9
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2rK0bDr
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2IleHN0
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2L30jH9
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2qZowZf
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2BY3s7B
Kitchen Tools Using In This Video:
Rectangular Baking Pan:
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2QLqBjY
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2QMIpeD
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2LEMVLS
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2xuxNst
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2x3wC5R
ITALIANK LINK: https://amzn.to/2rZDgov
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2Xjy4wX
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2L3zq8k
Makes 9 large brownies:
100 g (3,5 oz) dark/bittersweet chocoolate (50% cocoa)
110 g (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
120 g (1/2 cup) caster sugar*
70 g (1/3 cup) dark brown Muscovado sugar*
1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
1/2 tsp instant coffee powder
110 g (1/2 cup) cream cheese*, room temperature
90 g (3/4 cup) all purpose flour
25 g (1/4 cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 g (1 tsp) baking powder
100 g (3,5 oz) dark/bittersweet chocolate, chopped in large chunks
CASTER SUGAR: granulated white sugar
DARK BROWN SUGAR: granulated white sugar (but the brownies will be less chewy)
CREAM CHEESE: unsweetened plain yogurt or Greek yogurt
1. Chop 100 g of dark chocolate.
2. In a heatproof large bowl, put chopped chocolate, butter and place over bain marie to slightly melt. You can also use a microwave.
3. Add dark brown sugar, caster sugar, salt, coffee powder and mix until combined.
4. Add cream cheese, vanilla paste and mix just until combined.
5. Add sifted flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and gently fold with a spatula until well combined.
6. Incorporate 70 g of chopped dark chocolate.
7. Transfer the batter into a 20x20cm-8x8inch baking pan lined with parchment paper.
8. Place 30 g of chopped dark chocolate on top.
9. Bake in a preheated fan oven at 180°C-350°F for 30 minutes. If you don’t have a fan oven, you will maybe bake the brownies for about 5-10 minutes more.
10. Slightly cool down in the pan for about 10 minutes.
11. Transfer the brownie, using the parchment paper, on a wire rack and slightly cool down before slice it.
12. Cut in 9 pieces.
13. You can store at room temperature in a plastic box for about 3-4 days.
You can have it warm with vanilla ice cream on top, simply irresistible!