How to make Chocolate Chip Cookies stuffed with gooey Nutella. This cookie dough is easy and made with few ingredients like delicious chocolate chips! This recipe makes thick cookies: the edges are slightly crispy but the center is soft. The Nutella filling stay soft, creamy and gooey for a lot of days after you bake them!
No one could resist to this Nutella Cookies!
►CRINKLE NUTELLA COOKIES: https://bit.ly/3r8PryU
►COOKIE BROWNIES: https://bit.ly/3aFUihv
►PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPI0CnZW9j4&t=183s&ab_channel=HowTasty
►4 INGREDIENTS NUTELLA COOKIES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH-qFvPPW3I&ab_channel=HowTasty
►RED VELVET COOKIES: https://bit.ly/33yAgRT
►EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CHIP NUTELLA COOKIES: shorturl.at/bruTU
►MY BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES: https://bit.ly/2WUxFQO
►ONE SKILLET GIANT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE: https://bit.ly/2vHGDWu
Please, leave a comment and subscribe to my channel for more recipe videos!
Video Gear Used For This Video:
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2Im0Z8E
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2rKoWzl
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2Ii8vW9
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2rK0bDr
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2IleHN0
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2L30jH9
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2qZowZf
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2BY3s7B
Kitchen Tools Using In This Video:
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2LEMVLS
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2xuxNst
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2U80lEP
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2CCsSsu
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2Xjy4wX
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2L3zq8k
U.S.A. LINK: https://amzn.to/2Y19MF3
ITALIAN LINK: https://amzn.to/2J4ovZk
DISCLAIMER: How Tasty is a member of the Amazon Affiliates Program. If you purchase through these links, you pay the same price, and How Tasty receives a small commission. This help supports the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you so much for your support!
Makes 9-10 Nutella stuffed Cookies:
10 large teaspoons of Nutella
110 g (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
100 g (1/2 cup) Caster Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste (or vanilla extract)
175 g (1+1/3 cup) All Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
7 g (1 tablespoon) Cornstarch
Pinch of Salt
100 g (2/3 cup) Chocolate Chips
1. Spoon 10 large teaspoon of Nutella onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for 1 hour.
2. In a medium size bowl mix together Flour, Baking Soda, Cornstarch and Salt until well combined. Set aside.
3. In a large size bowl mix with a spatula the softened Butter, Sugar and Vanilla until creamy.
4. Add the Egg and mix until combined (don’t worry if it lumps).
5. Incorporate with a spatula the Flour mix into the Butter mix in two times: don’t overmix the dough.
6. Incorporate Chocolate Chips to the dough*
* If you live in a hot climate, maybe you could need to refrigerate the cookie dough for about 30 minutes.
7. Use an ice cream scoop (5 cm – 2 inch) and scoop out the cookie dough.
8. Flatten the cookie dough ball into a circle and place in the center a frozen scoop of Nutella
9. Fold the edges of the cookie dough circle around Nutella stuffing and roll into a ball*
*If you live in a hot climate, roll quickly the cookies because Nutella tends to melt quickly or consider to freeze Nutella for minutes more.
10. Repeat for the rest of the dough: you’ll get 9 o 10 stuffed cookie balls.
11. Place the balls onto a lined baking sheet and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
12. Place 5 cookie balls on a lined baking sheet (at least 5 cm-2 inch apart) and bake in preheated oven at 180°C-350°F for 10-12 minutes (until the edges will be golden brown).
13. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
14. You can store the cookies in an air tigh container or a tin cookie box at room temperature for up to 1 week.