These are the Bollywood Stars who are Vegetarian :-
1. Aamir Khan: Aamir is one of those top 10 vegetarian actors in Bollywood who maintain a strict diet plan for his roles. This bollywood star follows workout sessions. But, very few people know that Aamir is a food lover. Even Shahrukh Khan, Ranveer Kapoor are those bollywood celebs who are purely non-veg. They are lots of other stars in Bollywood who owns their restaurants in Mumbai.
2. Anushka Sharma: Anushka Sharma won the title of hottest vegetarian celebrity in 2015 from PETA. Anushka loves to workout in gym. Anushka Sharma is one of those celebrities in Bollywood who hate street foods. She maintains weight lose diet plan to stay in good shape.
3. Alia Bhatt: Alia Bhatt gained lots of weight before entering Bollywood. She has a strict weight loss diet plan. She takes seven small meals in a day including a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner.His favorite is butter chicken, pizza and paanipuri.
4. Sonam Kapoor: From Fat to fit Sonam Kapoor loves street food of Mumbai. Though she maintains a healthy lifestyle by working out.
5. Jaqueline Fernandez: Jacquline is one those beautiful actresses in bollywood who have beautiful flawless skin and a perfect curve. Healthy eating and hitting gym are two main tips of her glowing skin.
6. Kareena Kapoor Khan: Kareena Kapoor Khan is one of the top 10 celebrities who are vegetarian. The secret of her diet is traditional cooking style for making any dishes. She is one of those celebrities who do not how to cook. She prefers simple home cooked foods. Kareena is one of those stars who have bad habit like smoking.
7. Shahid Kapoor: Shahid Kapoor is famous for his street food habits. This actor in Bollywood loves having milk tea with samosa.
8. Vidya Balan: Vidya is one of the exceptional actresses in bollywood who hates to work out. She never maintains any strict diet or plan. Being pure vegetarian, she has effortless beauty.
9. John Abraham: Workout freak John always follows a good lifestyle and healthy good habits to stay fit and young.
10. Vidyut Jamwal: Bollywood actor Viduyt hits gym daily for two hours. He takes four to five meals including heavy breakfast and simple lunch.
11. Sonakshi Sinha: Bollywood star Sonakshi Sinha was body shamed for being obese. Being a foodie,Sonakshi maintains a good food habit. She follows some basic beauty tips for her hair and skin care. His co-actor is one of those stars in Bollywood Akshay Kumar who knows how to cook.
12. Kangna Ranaut: Kanagana loves home cooked foods and her diet is simple and strictly carb-free.
13. Amitabh Bacchan: Amitabh Bachchan prefers milk and fried eggs in his breakfast. He takes four meals in a day. At this age, he stays fit and fine by doing some basic exercises.
14. Rekha: Evergreen beauty Rekha is a firmly vegetarian. Her flawless beauty is still a hidden secret for us.
15. Kiran Rao: Kiran Rao eats simple vegetarian foods.
16. Mallika Sherawat: One of the hottest celebrities in Bollywood Mallika prefers her vegetarian diet plan. She takes lots of juice and water for her beauty.
17. Neha Dhupia: New mother Neha Dhupia loves to take lots of carbohydrates in her diet plan.
18. Celina Jeitley: Celina prefers healthy home based foods like rice, pulses and lots of green vegetables.
19. Lisa Haydon: Hottest Lisa not only loves to work out in gym but she loves swimming, running and yoga. Work out is the only secret of her hot curves.
20. Ayesha Takia: Ayesha Takia prefers boiled vegetables and lots of fruits in her diet.
21. Richa Chaddha: Vegetarian actress Richa Chaddha follows gluten free diet
For More Bollywood News: – https://goo.gl/mjGGsu
Reporters : Srabanti Roy and Bristilekha Roy
Editor : Subrata Gayen || Puja Mitra || Jhilik Das
For Any Enquiry or Issue, Please contact us at email@example.com
Like Us on Facebook :- www.facebook.com/smokyevening
Follow Us on Twitter :- www.twitter.com/smokyevening
Pinterest :- www.pinterest.com/smokyevening
Instagram :- www.instagram.com/smoky.evening/
Visit our website : – https://www.smokyevening.com/
Copyright Disclaimer :- Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use
-We Use Our Own Voice for Background Commentary of this video. Background music is taken from youtube audio library.